[Sea Governance for Home Owners Association] Main Deliverables of this Project
Design and build a legal governance system for seapod communities.
When communities are formed, a governance system needs to be put in place to ensure that the community lives in harmony. There are different multi-layered governing systems are implemented depending on the nationalities, life styles, local laws, available resources.
Why this is important
When living in a seapod, these governing systems and policies need to be customized depending on the location, community and surrounding environment. Different people with different backgrounds and experiences contribute to the well being of the community. A set of guidelines is needed to ensure that the community operates along those guidelines and keeps the community healthy.
What this project needs to move forward
A team of highly talented, skilled and motivated people who can hit the ground running. We need these skills to move this project forward:
- Software Developers - Build an app based on the requirements specifications document for Kalypso.
- Legal and law students - Create a set of guidelines for governance of a sea community.
- Psychology students - Collaborate with law students and help build the guidelines
- Security policy developers - Define security guidelines for the community.
Highlights of working on this project
- Collaborate with talented people from different domains and areas of study and expertise
- Build a strong team with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Learn project management, project reporting, delivery cycles
- Work in a highly energized environment that focuses on high quality product development
- Discover, learn, innovate, and invent new ways for preserving and growing marine life
- Have fun in a super charged team of professionals students, collaborators, sponsors
- Remuneration - This is not a sponsored project. You will get credits, honorable mentions and a Certificate of Contribution from Ocean Builders.
- Learning - This project offers you opportunities to learn about this concept/topic/technology. You will get to collaborate and work with industry experts and professionals who will share their experiences and guide you along with their best practices.
- Culture - Work with people from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and get exposure to working on cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Get Your Hands Dirty - Roll up your sleeves and get practical on this project. Experience the joy of designing or building a machine/system/device that will be used by millions of people worldwide. If you are not co-located, video conference with your team and collaborate.
- Build and Grow your Professional Network - Collaborate on this project, make friends, and grow your professional network.
- Top Talent - Work with talented people and find new recruits for your business as you see this project take shape.
- Goodwill - Get positive goodwill for your brand as a sponsor who is building something innovating and contributing to the future.
- Personal and Business Use - Use this system and technology for your home/boat/ship/company/organization
Branding - Brand it with your organization identity.
- Monetize - Invest in his project and take it to market with your brand identity
- Get involved in the design phase and share your thoughts on how you would use this product or technology in your daily lives.
- Give feedback at regular intervals and development stages to help this team to design and build a user-friendly system or technology.
- Work with people from different countries, cultures, backgrounds and experiences. It's fun!
Get Recognition - Participate as an academician/student and contribute to research papers, college projects and participate in local, state, national, and international academic or technical conferences. Present papers on the innovations and advancements that have been made.
All of the above
Ocean Builders invites you to be a part of this project. You can be a sponsor, a contributor, a user, an academician AND you can be all of the above.